A good friend of mine recently launched his 3rd book oriented to learn the best of the best of React.js.
Carlos Santana just released his new book entitled React 17 Design Patterns and Best Practices, and as always, you will find great content to keep learning and improving your journey with React.js (just make sure you already have experience with JSX to enjoy even more this book)
The content of this book has the following chapters:
- Hello, React!
- Taking your first steps with React
- Cleaning up your code
- How React works
- React Hooks
- Exploring popular composition patterns
- Understanding GraphQL with a real project
- Managing data
- Writing code for the browser
- Performance, improvements, and production
- Improving the performance of your applications
- Testing and debugging
- React router
- Anti-patterns to be avoided
- Deploying to production
If you are looking to be the best with React.js in your current job, or probably you want to deliver a strong product for your client, or even to pass that technical interview you are so worried about, then don't hesitate to invest in yourself by getting this book.